Recipe by Chef Michael Angeloni from Uncle Ray’s
Yield: 1 litre
Time: 20 minutes
Shelf Life: 3 days
- 4 egg yolks
- ¼ cup (62.5 mL) jalapeno pickling liquid
- 2 cups (1 lb.) clarified butter
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) salt
- ¼ cup (62.5 mL) TABASCO® Green Jalapeño Sauce
- Bring a pot of water to a slow simmer.
- In a mixing bowl add the egg yolks and jalapeno pickling liquid. Whisk over the pot, until eggs double in volume and thicken.
- Remove from heat and slowly add in clarified butter.
- Season with salt, add TABASCO® Green Jalapeño Sauce.