Grilled Fish Tacos
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
- 1 lb (500 g) firm white fish fillets, such as sea bass, red snapper or halibut
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) of TABASCO® Original Red Sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pepper
- 1 pkg (12-count) Old El PasoTM Medium Soft Flour Tortillas (6-inch)
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sour cream
- Toppers (shredded lettuce, chopped avocado, chopped tomatoes, chopped onion and chopped fresh cilantro), if desired
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Old El PasoTM Thick N’ Chunky Salsa
- Spray grill rack with cooking spray. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- Brush fish with oil; add TABASCO® Original Red Sauce, salt and pepper. Cover and grill fish over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, turning once, until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Heat tortillas as directed on package. Spread sour cream on tortillas. Add fish, Toppers and salsa.
- You can also use small corn tortillas instead of flour.
TIP! Top these flavourful fish tacos with any of your favourite condiments: shredded lettuce or cabbage, chopped tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, avocados or fresh cilantro. Serve with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.