10-minute chicken enchiladas verde
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- About 2 cups (250 g) leftover rotisserie chicken
- 1 Tbsp. (2.6 g) taco seasoning
- 6 pickled sliced jalapenos, chopped (or to taste)
- ½ cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1 ½ cup (375 mL) pre-made salsa verde sauce
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) Tabasco® Green sauce
- 8-12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup (113 g) grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup (50 g) feta cheese, crumbled
- Roasted pumpkin seeds
- Chopped raw onions
- Chopped cilantro
- Chopped tomatoes
- Sour cream
- Tabasco® Green sauce
- Combine cooked chicken with taco seasoning and chopped pickled jalapenos.
- Combine sour cream, salsa verde and Tabasco® Green sauce.
- Heat corn tortillas in microwave for 30 seconds if they tend to break.
- Pour half the sauce at the bottom of your microwave-safe gratin dish (I used a 7×9 one).
- Fill each tortilla with some of the chicken mixture and align with the sauce in the gratin dish.
- Cover with the rest of the sauce, then all the Monterey Jack cheese and the crumbled feta.
- Heat in microwave at HIGH for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly, and the chicken is heated up.
- Serve with your choice of optional garnishes.